Wicked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just saying Hi, lil intro. :P

5 posters

Go down

Just saying Hi, lil intro. :P Empty Just saying Hi, lil intro. :P

Post  ArrowTip Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:48 am

Hi I'm new to the guild. If there is a intro place then sorry I couldn't find it.

Name: Will
IGN: ArrowTip
Trader Alias: None atm just left hunter guild to become trader ^^. 7 days -.-
Lvl: 61 (Currently farming)
Build: Pure Str Bow aiming for 90 pach 90 fire 90 light 30 whatever.
Where I'm from: England Very Happy. Pip pip tally-ho Cool .
Why I wanted to join: Well this guild looks like one where the guild members actually interact with each other whereas some guilds just go off botting and almost never interact. I like that. I can't wait to become trader and do runs with people it will be great fun and I look forward to it.
So yeah thats it basically. I love sport I play rugby and cricket. I love mmorpgs, and all games like counterstrike etc. Btw I have a n00bzilla (TO THE MAX) computer.
512MB RAM ftw
Integrated graphics ftw
Single 2.66Ghz process ftw.
None of your pc's can touch mine. It's vintage Razz

If any of you need help with anything I'm quite experienced with this game although my low level I have played this game since 70 cap Smile. I will always help you but sorry if I reply slow. It's the PC^^.
ArrowTip
ArrowTip

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Just saying Hi, lil intro. :P Empty Re: Just saying Hi, lil intro. :P

Post  RZ Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:12 am

welcome hope you enjoy your stay and having fun into the guild =) thats the kinda spirit of the guild =) (stay wicked) ^,^. i am also watching foward to do some traderuns with you aswell =)

ArrowTip wrote:I have played this game since 70 cap

me2 ^^ at that time i just hade a Lv40 blade-nuker lol! and all were saying: euro update will neaver come or after 20 years lol and everyone hade to reach Lv70 just by those nub Yeti's xD (imagen farming lol! ) nice to see someone els also knowing a lil of the past of sro =)

RZ
Active
Active

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:29 pm

i started playing when wicked was 100% legit still >Smile
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  T3mplar Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:18 am

Welcome to the guild (i'm the lvl90 that you never saw online), glad to see you got that opinion about it, it shows me Wicked is still regarded as a play for fun guild that the "give me gold pl0x" or "all yous are noops" people try to ignore.
Have fun, stay Wicked, keep it (ever more) active & fun and enjoy the game. Smile

PS: I've been playing SRO since lvl60, when the game was in its beta stages, only 4 servers were active, there was no item mall, no bots, no dw cave, Isy died 20+ min after it spawned and Devil Yetis were the highest level mob... Smile I still got my spear char and Wicked still exists on Troy Smile
T3mplar
T3mplar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-11-29

https://wicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RZ Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm

T3mplar wrote:I've been playing SRO since lvl60, when the game was in its beta stages, only 4 servers were active, there was no item mall, no bots, no dw cave, Isy died 20+

wish i was there Surprised would have been like heaven Razz because i guess no turk were playing the game

RZ
Active
Active

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  ArrowTip Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:16 pm

T3mplar wrote:Welcome to the guild (i'm the lvl90 that you never saw online), glad to see you got that opinion about it, it shows me Wicked is still regarded as a play for fun guild that the "give me gold pl0x" or "all yous are noops" people try to ignore.
Have fun, stay Wicked, keep it (ever more) active & fun and enjoy the game. Smile

PS: I've been playing SRO since lvl60, when the game was in its beta stages, only 4 servers were active, there was no item mall, no bots, no dw cave, Isy died 20+ min after it spawned and Devil Yetis were the highest level mob... Smile I still got my spear char and Wicked still exists on Troy Smile

Thanks for the welcome and yes I have heard you are having some problems or a vacation of some sort I don't know, but it doesn't matter there is almost always someone to speak to in Guild Chat.
Hope you come back soon.
ArrowTip
ArrowTip

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wolff Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:34 am

cool i dint know you guys have been playing for that long.. 10k plz lwl ap men no gold fack mathar

wolff
Kinda active
Kinda active

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum