Wicked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell everyone ur funny stories! xD

3 posters

Go down

Tell everyone ur funny stories! xD Empty Tell everyone ur funny stories! xD

Post  LiL_sUn Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:10 pm

lol i was being random again and told the guild that when i was 6 i rode my bike into a parked car lol guess i learned never to look behind me while riding again,

soo i wanna hear some funny stuff other people have done =D
LiL_sUn
LiL_sUn
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Tell everyone ur funny stories! xD Empty Re: Tell everyone ur funny stories! xD

Post  PsychoCat Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:24 am

Well, when i was younger i used to be a scout, with camping, guitars, campfires and so on.

Ive many stories from back then... First one that poped into my head was back when we almost got arrested for drinking in public (i had a livefull patrol rofl... how can u not drink be4 or during a campfire, with the guitar, starry sky and so on...) and we were way underaged lol. We were lucky the policeman didnt find our knives (we needed them for branches, 1st aid, knots and such but werent allowed to carry them around the city). We pretended we're from that town (the other side of the country), that's some1s birthday and we're just some very innocent misguided kids that wanted to have fun but are very ashamed. The best group act we ever did, the patroul leader (not quite a funny guy) didnt even find out bout it XD

Another thing i did was to use the patrol leader's parfume (he had it from Paris as a gift but i didnt know that Smile ) to light the fire (the wood was wet, the rain just stoped) to take revenge on him coz he made me cook w/o thinking about every1 else's safety rofl.

im looking forward to read ur funny story Smile
PsychoCat
PsychoCat

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  T3mplar Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:26 am

Well, until i can remember a funny story about myself, i remembered one about a friend...

He was at the seaside, and after drinking a lot one night in a club he decided to go back at his hotel, which was a couple of kilometers away from the club. He thought that he's too drunk to go by himself, so he got into a taxi nearby, sat on the rear seat and told the driver "take me to the X hotel, i'm drunk as fuck". Then he opened his eyes a bit better and saw some steel bars between himself and the taxi driver. The dumb idiot was in a.... police car. Obviously, he spent the night in a tiny cell and went home the next morning with a major headache, after having a laugh with the police officers.
T3mplar
T3mplar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-11-29

https://wicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LiL_sUn Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:33 am

LOL how would you feel..
LiL_sUn