Wicked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What r ur plans???

+4
Milisav
LinK
T3mplar
Innervision
8 posters

Go down

What r ur plans??? Empty What r ur plans???

Post  Innervision Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:42 am

Just out of curiousity, i wanted to know whats everyone's ambitions (goals) on this server & whats next after achieving them??

For me i only wish to get this char to lvl80 (maybe 90 when its released) then ill be grinding up a new char & selling the current one.
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

What r ur plans??? Empty Re: What r ur plans???

Post  T3mplar Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:59 am

I will get my main character to lvl 80 or 90 100% legit. After that i have no idea. Getting to 80 or 90 will take a while.... Sleep

Also i want this guild to be the thing i didnt have on Olympus, because of the fact that after a certain lvl, everyone is 1337, forgets where they started, and the people he/she had fun with. I think that this goal is more important than getting to any level, after all, the purpose ofthe game is playing and having fun, not showing everyone that you're the best, thus increasing your overall self esteem (in an artificial way if you ask me).

Also I won't ever sell any accound/char, because i think it's a thing i've done myself and i'm proud of it. I wouldnt like my char to be played by an idiot who can't handle it. Smile
T3mplar
T3mplar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207

https://wicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LinK Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:57 pm

WOOOOT FTW I'm agree with that.

Well, yeah, I'll do the same, reach 80/90 and create a new character with different builds, and figure out which one's the best for me, or for everyone. Also know some people, make friends. But I'm not sure if I'll have the time to do that, so NVM Razz
LinK
LinK
Active
Active

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Innervision Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:38 pm

As far as the "idiot who cant handle my char" goes i totally agree, on oly when my char (joined char actually) was stolen this dude had no idea whatsoever what the hell he was doing, he switched a perfectly built lvl70 glavier into a blader, total waste if u ask me but whatever i hope he enjoys the 7 yrs it will take him to kill a mob...
As for "selling the char" in general i dont mind selling my char, as a matter of fact ill be flattered if i get a good offer for the char i built.. its a living proof that i did a good job with it.
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Milisav Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:30 pm

T3mplar wrote:...because of the fact that after a certain lvl, everyone is 1337, forgets where they started, and the people he/she had fun with. I think that this goal is more important than getting to any level, after all, the purpose ofthe game is playing and having fun, not showing everyone that you're the best, thus increasing your overall self esteem (in an artificial way if you ask me).

agreed
Milisav
Milisav
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 19

http://www.wicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What r ur plans??? Empty My plans

Post  Bearsark Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:48 am

Id like to get my char to lvl 90 and use him to dominate in guild wars and areana fights and eventualy help our clan to become ruler of the free world and have full control of taxes and such MUAHAHAHA *cough* or just remain modest and help out others where i can. And if i were to make a nother character eventualy it would probably be like a pure int sword char just to get an idea of my exact opposite.

Bearsark

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

What r ur plans??? Empty Dreamer <3

Post  Infinite Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:29 am

Simple dream, to become the first Warrior/Warlock full farmed, 100% legit.
So far I'm full farmed. <3
Infinite
Infinite
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:30 pm

my goal is to get lvl 32 lol.
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Illuminatus Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:56 pm

to take over the world!....

Oh for SRO?....

to take over Mars!!!
Illuminatus
Illuminatus
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum