Wicked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About ''hacking''

5 posters

Go down

About ''hacking'' Empty About ''hacking''

Post  Hustlar Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:53 pm

See this as a big hacking prevention topic

Ill first explain something about most hackers around games like Silkroad, wow, runescape and whatever you wanna name.

The big truth is there wont be any REAL hackers around this game, they will realy cba to spend time for a shitty game 16 year olds play. Also all ppl that say they can hack or hacked, are mostly some fake ass wankers who think they are kewl with their big talk. A real hacker will never tell you they are a ''hacker''or whatever.

Also their goes around in SRO that ppl can get ur login data via Partys and other invites. Trust me this is not true, you would have to hack the whole database of SRO which is strongly protected and because SRO is a company you would get in big shit if you did. And if you would make a program to get this kinda crap you would have to send a shitload of ''packets/data'' to the server of SRO which would always get you an Auto-Disconnect.

Most stealing on SRO goes via 3d party software ( with keyloggers mostly ) or account share. Also beware of the forums/fansites you visit, and with that i mean that you must not download without scanning and always register an acc with another name and PW then your Game account is named.

Well this was it for today, I have a bit experience and 1 year ago i spent many time on scripting/scamming/stealing ( wont call it hacking ) and other stuff.

Thanks for your time =]
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

About ''hacking'' Empty Re: About ''hacking''

Post  T3mplar Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:15 pm

Uub wrote:
Also their goes around in SRO that ppl can get ur login data via Partys and other invites. Trust me this is not true, you would have to hack the whole database of SRO which is strongly protected and because SRO is a company you would get in big shit if you did. And if you would make a program to get this kinda crap you would have to send a shitload of ''packets/data'' to the server of SRO which would always get you an Auto-Disconnect.

What if i told you a friend did this to me, and my connection is bullet-proof? He told me to log on with a low lvl char, and to trade him, and that tomorrow i'll find all the items i had on me in my inventory, in a special order. Guess what? That's exactly what happened. For me that's proof enough.
T3mplar
T3mplar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-11-29

https://wicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Innervision Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:20 am

I also got hacked once on olympus, dunno how but all what i was told by my other guildmates was that he wasnt egyptian & i didnt use any 3rd party mods at the time...
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:44 pm

T3mplar wrote:
Uub wrote:

What if i told you a friend did this to me, and my connection is bullet-proof? He told me to log on with a low lvl char, and to trade him, and that tomorrow i'll find all the items i had on me in my inventory, in a special order. Guess what? That's exactly what happened. For me that's proof enough.

I think thats some special script or something which does sends some packets to the server. But if he could actually steal ur stuff then whole SRo would get ripped in 1 single day.
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  T3mplar Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:57 pm

Uub wrote:I think thats some special script or something which does sends some packets to the server. But if he could actually steal ur stuff then whole SRo would get ripped in 1 single day.

I HAVE to answer this. The internet is ALL ABOUT sending packets. You send packets to the server all the time, so "a special script that sends some packets to the server" is not special at all. The thing is there has to be some exploit of some sort that "true hackers", by your definition, use to get account information.
Considering there aren't many ppl that accept private trade requests, and even fewer high lvl players that do that, i dont think sro can be "ripped" in 1 day. All high lvls know not to accept private trades, and hacking low lvls is useless.
Bottom line: lol

Last edited by T3mplar on Mon May 12, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
T3mplar
T3mplar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Illuminatus Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:59 pm

[quote="T3mplar"][quote="Uub"]
Considering there aren't many ppl that accept private trade requests, and even fewer high lvl players that do that, i dont think sro can be "ripped" in 1 day. All high lvls know not to accept private trades, and hacking low lvls is useless.
Bottom line: lol

So, you are saying you shouldn't accept trade requests? Shocked
Illuminatus
Illuminatus
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  T3mplar Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:47 am

Illuminatus wrote:So, you are saying you shouldn't accept trade requests? Shocked

Not from ppl you can't trust.
T3mplar
T3mplar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:58 pm

Lol templar if you gonna talk about trusting and non trusting via the internet
then ill tell you one thing, you cant trust ANYONE over the internet, i saw the biggest ''inet friends'' on games scamming each other just for some stupid Online crap on a game.
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Innervision Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:18 am

People you trust = people u feel comfortable trading with i.e: guildmates or unionmates or ur real life friends, otherwise just make a freakin stall >.<
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:19 pm

trading on SRO is mostly stalling anyways Razz
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Innervision Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:06 am

Uub wrote:trading on SRO is mostly stalling anyways Razz

Not necessarily, some ppl r in a hurry to get the exchange over with (dunno why the hurry since its already their free time anyways) but they just wanna look important & as if they have smth to do, as for me i prefer trading with stalls (lower scamming chances).
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebux Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:20 pm

Silkroad has no security at all lol, that game guard isnt even working... my friend (super duper programmer lol has L2, mu, wow, and other servers hosted and many many bugs fixed) with programs could get past easily, the thing is that you just gotta change the values by sending packets not too high, that it wouldnt look suspicious, btw if you got programs you wont get stupid Dc ^^, everythings hackabale remember...

Offtopic: btw woot, do you know anything about java or java script? I need to learn that now ;/, cuz i really need that.. Rolling Eyes Razz , i need to read one hiden value on one web.. ^^
Sebux
Sebux
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:24 pm

the gameguard is only an anti swear filter on the chat ^^
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebux Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:09 pm

Uub wrote:the gameguard is only an anti swear filter on the chat ^^
Well its supossed to defend from hackers, at least some truly does... Uub you know how to read java scipt? study scratch
Sebux
Sebux
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:03 pm

lol then they OR never updated it OR its fake, and no i cant i quit scripting a year ago, used to make fun with programs like artmoney etc to change hexcoding Razz
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebux Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:28 am

Uub wrote:lol then they OR never updated it OR its fake, and no i cant i quit scripting a year ago, used to make fun with programs like artmoney etc to change hexcoding Razz

well you remember something? i cant even find first steps lol No
Sebux
Sebux
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:34 pm

google for some tutorials or ''scripting forums'' im sure you will find some nice tutorials.
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebux Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:34 pm

Uub wrote:google for some tutorials or ''scripting forums'' im sure you will find some nice tutorials.

i had tried to find, urgh no normal guide.. you cant understand anything.. besides i have no time for pc, practicing Melbourne Shuffle Rolling Eyes Razz
Sebux
Sebux
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:53 pm

lol im practising my counter-strike skillz ^^
Hustlar
Hustlar