Wicked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make a traderun

2 posters

Go down

How to make a traderun Empty How to make a traderun

Post  DeathAngel33 Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:23 am

This is gonna be a little guide about how to make a traderun. First of all there are 2 tipes of traderuns.

The first tipe are the 1-4 stars traderuns. Here you just need : a few transports, 1 hunter about 10 lvl higher then the trader, at least 100 horse pills.

The second tipe is the 5 stars traderuns. Here things start to get more complicated. You need : at least 5 transports, at least 150 horse pills, and hunters. If you are having a hunter 15 lvl above your level, nuker, that would be ok for china, but in europe it would be good to have at least 2 of them. If you don't have a nuker make shure to get at least 2 hunters.

There is also a special kind of traderuns, 5 stars with a lot of traders. Here there must be at least 2 or 3 high lvl hunters, at least 1 or 2 nukers and a resser. The numer of hunters must be at least the numer of traders +2. Also you must bring at least 200 pills and have with you at least 20 transports cause you never know. Here it's all about comunication, that's way many of us are in teamspeak when doing this. At this traderuns it should always be one person telling the others what to do. That person should be one of the high lvl hunters and the rest should just listen and do what they are told. No need for anyone to star askig to go or start getting all excited when things are not moveing. Also at this traderuns the traders shouldn't have more then 20 lvl diference. If this will happen then the lowest lvl should lead and the other traders should trace him. Also if there are 3 groups of traders with big lvl gaps, then each group should trace the closest (as lvl) lvl group.

Other things that you need to keep in mind.

If the hunter leading the trade will tell you at the start of the trade who to trace, at each teleport after you get on the other side trace the pesron you have been tracing until there, without asking again or going god knows where. Also if at one time thiefs are attacking you do not end the trace or try to go anywhere else.

If the horse of one trader dies or worst he dies everyone will stop. At that moment he will be ressed or, if no tracer is with the trade, he will go to town and come back as fast as he can. The others will find a safe place and wait there. If in that time any other transport will die do not make a new one and pick your goods up. Wait until everyone is there and then start picking the goods.

EXCEPT the hunter leading the trade NO ONE ELSE will tell the rest what to do. DO NOT SAY GO OR STOP. And if anyone is doing that no one should even take him into consideration.

At the end of the trade NO ONE starts selling until the hunter leading the trade sais so, NO MATTER what others say.

P.S. if i missed anything just tell me and i'll add to the post... if not keep this in mind when you are going on the next traderun
DeathAngel33
DeathAngel33

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

How to make a traderun Empty Re: How to make a traderun

Post  T3mplar Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:37 am

1. the level difference is kinda hard to accomplish on a non-sos 8d server... things are a lot more harsh here, there is no build that can kill anyone (no sosun=vulnerability)

2. as you said and i NEED to emphasize, it's all about comunication. Everybody has to know when to move, stop etc so imho you need at least 2 high lvl hunters +1 high lvl trader (or a very experienced one) that anyone else should trace.

3. i also have to emphasize this is a totally non-noob traderun. I for one made union trade runs with 10-12 traders and ~10 hunters and we made it (hotan-donwhang). Ts+coordination+no "heroic" noobs FTW

4. Under lvl40 if you do 1star trades NOTHING can touch you, so feel free to, not even lvl80 fully farmed thieves will be able to do anything to you.
T3mplar
T3mplar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-11-29

https://wicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down