Wicked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemy Guide For Dummies

4 posters

Go down

Alchemy Guide For Dummies Empty Alchemy Guide For Dummies

Post  Innervision Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:27 am

Alchemy, whnever this word comes up i get these thoughts simultaneosuly: Boredom, Frustration, Poverty, Wealth & some other thoughts that im usually surprised when i get them, like this time i got 3 stones from 1 item i was running around the house & this other time elixir failed while attemptinga +1 i almost deleted the char...
U can delay the need for alchemy as long as u want, but u will eventually use it in order to have a stronger char, coz what makes a pure str fire glavier stronger than another pure str fire glavier is his items (same goes to other builds & classes).
Im gonna make this guide in segments & update it as soon as possible as follows:
Segment 1: Making Elements.
Segment 2: Using those elements to make stones.
Segment 3: How to upgrade or enhance an item.

Segment 1:
"Tiger's Dogtooth" i read to myself secretly, "what the hell is that??" i asked myself, went back to town checked the potion seller & found out that i can sell it for an amount of gold, i was so excited & i sold all i had to the npc, i knw what ur thinking TYPICAL NOOB!!! Actually theres more to this item than meets the eye, i discovered later on that if i go to a general store & click the alchemy tab i can find something called "Void Rondo" (funny name xD) & if i buy some of that rondo & press y then place it on the left slot then drag this Dogtooth to the right slot then click "Fuse" i get a very interesting shiny sparkle then this item disappears along with the rondo, but guess what i got 4 items instead that looked quite intriguing they were labeled "Earth element lvlx, Wind element lvlx, Fire element lvlx & Water element lvlx" i tried that trick with other types of monster parts that i found each gave me a different lvl & type of these 4 elements. But yet again they gave me so little elements, thats when a friend of mine told me about a "Destroyer Rondo" found next to "void rondo" at general store, but this time instead of using monster parts he told me i should use equipment... So i did as he told me to, i bought the destroyer got an item & clicked fuse & i got a lot more elements than those stupid monster parts in a much less time!!!

TO BE CONTINUED
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Guide For Dummies Empty Re: Alchemy Guide For Dummies

Post  T3mplar Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:30 am

GOGOGO! GREAT IDEA, i TOTALLY support it. Try to finish it as soon as possible, it's a very useful thing (maybe the most difficultthing in the game, if you can understand this, you got everything else straight).

Total support for this, big clap goes out from me.
T3mplar
T3mplar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207

https://wicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LinK Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:18 pm

Nice start.
LinK
LinK
Active
Active

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Guide For Dummies Empty Alchemy Guide For Dummies "Revisited"

Post  Innervision Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:00 pm

Segment 2:
"My elements look so cute in my storage <3" i said to myself admiringly, then i froze in shock "..." "...." ".....", "Now what?? is this it??" i asked myself in astonishment, *reading global* "WTB lvl2 wind elements & lvl4 wind elements pm meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee", i pmed the guy & he offered me 1.5k for each unit of wind 2 & wind 4, i got all excited & sold him everything i had with an additional 10 units as a "lol what a noob u r" gift, the guy asked to meet him at hotan i went there & what an elegantly dressed guy he was i asked him about his lvl he replied "im lvl56", "yaaay i scammed a lvl56" i secretly grimmed to myself, when all of a sudden i realized that i still dont know what these elements r used for, i decided to ask him "sir, what r these things used for??" i politely asked him, "these r called elements, they r used to break 'tablets' into stones..." he replied, i kept staring at him like an idiot.. "... u do know what a tablet is dont u?" he asked, "of course i know tablets, im no noob" i answered back, "calm down calm down, im only trying to help, do u know how to turn a tablet into a stone?" he asked, another stupid look was drawn on my face as i didnt know how to answer him, "ill help u out... press Y, & then place the tablet onto the left slot in the window" i did as he instructed.. "on the tablet's description u will find the element requirements that will react with this tablet to make u a stone, place those elements onto the slots to the right of the window then click on fuse button" i did exactly as he told me, suddenly the elements vanished & so did the tablet leaving me with a beautiful shiny item which said "stone of xxxx"... i thanked this guy like a million times then while strolling back to jangan i read a weird global message from the same guy... "WTB all wind 2 & wind 4 elements i pay 2.5k per unit pm meeeeeee"... after making a few inquiries i realized that he was the one who scammed me not the other way round, u see wind2 & wind4 r the rarest elements in the game, theyre widely used in D7 & D8 stones especially Str & Stamina stones, so hold on to them guys Wink

TO BE CONTINUED
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Guide For Dummies Empty Alchemy Guide For Dummies "Closure"

Post  Innervision Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:27 pm

Segment 3:
"Hahaha... im no longer a noob" i said in pride, "wow.. 5 degree glavie looks cool, also the protector... i wonder if theyre as tough as they look"
*on the way to scorpions* "FLYING DRAGON FLOW!!!", "JADE BREAKING SPEAR!!!" "SOUL SPEAR!!!" "GHOST SPEAR!!!"... *gasping for breath* "phew thats one scorpion.. omg it took me so damn long" i said to myself in a desperate voice, "im nvr gonna lvl up that way T_T", after killing a few more scorpions... TADAAAA "whats that???" i asked myself while looking at a bottle with golden fluid stored inside it, "weapon e l i x i r" i read the label slowly, "elixir??? wth is that??" i asked a guildmate about what this elixir does he answered "its an item used to strengthen ur equipment each part of ur equipment has an elixir to enhance its performance", i pressed the Y button tried placing the elixir on the left slot but it wont fit, tried placing it on the right slot but it wont fit either, as i thoroughly checked the alchemy window i found a tab on the top left of the window which had a purple color i clicked it then placed my glavie on the left slot & the weapon elixir on the right slot *tadaaaa* a shiny light came out & my glavie had a +1 written next to its name & its physical & magical attack got stronger.. "omggg... thats so cool" i said to myself, i went through all the stalls in donwhang & bought every elixir i can afford to buy, then i sat down in a cronrer & started pouring those elixirs on my glavie but as i poured the first elixir a strange thing happened *kaboom* purple fumes came out of the glavie & it became +0 once more T_T, "what the hell happened man?? why did it became +0 once again?" i asked my friend, "u have to add lucky powder" he answered back in a sarcastic tone, "u will find it at the general shop" he added, i went to the general shop & bought some lucky powders & started refining my weapon once more, *success* *fail* *success* *success* *fail* *Success* "phew finally its +4 now i spent so much money on this weapon, im gonna try my luck at +5" i said to myself blinded by greed, *BOOOOOM* "whats that sound?? where did my glavie go??" i asked everyone around me in an upset voice, my friend saw me looking like a madman everywhere for the glavie & asked "what happened?" "i added lucky powder as u told me & now i cant find my +4 glavie" i answered, "u went for +5?? without adding any astral or immortal stones??" he said in a surprised voice, "wtf is that" i answered back with my famous stupid look starting to show on my face "u see an astral stone prevents the weapon from dropping back to 0 when refining fails in attempting more than a +4 it only drops to +4 so u dont lose everything, while immortal stone prevents what happened to u right now which is the disappearance of ur weapon"... i looked at him feeling my face getting more & more red "WHY DIDNT U TELL ME EARLIER U IDIOT!!!" i shouted at him while reaching for my old glavie.

Well.. i learnt it the hard way, dont be greedy if u cant have astrals or immortals buy ur weapons ready made or just have faith in ur +4 weapon, same goes for stones... they can be applied the same way elixirs r, but they could assimilate (change) other stats on ur item so be careful...

Thats the end of my guide i hope u found it useful & have fun with alchemy & sro Very Happy
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Back to top Go down

Post  LinK Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:06 pm

Nice nice. BTW there aren't stones to make equips immortal or astral?
LinK
LinK
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post  Innervision Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:54 am

U buy those from the item mall... sry i forgot to mention that, although u can get an item drop with immortal blue stat on it
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Back to top Go down

Post  LinK Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:58 pm

Oww...OK, BTW did you read my PM Inn?
LinK
LinK
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post  Innervision Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:50 pm

i did & i posted the reply...
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Guide For Dummies Empty Good explaination

Post  alaina Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:17 am

I really like how inner built his guide.. It's like sharing his experience with us.

Have you guys seen Dr_acula? Evil or Very Mad

-Cereal

alaina

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Innervision Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:04 pm

Dr who???

never heard of him... geek
Innervision
Innervision