Wicked
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My European guide! For dummies.

+4
Innervision
LinK
Lenon
Ulti_Guy
8 posters

Go down

Did this guide help/do you think it'll help nubcakes?

My European guide! For dummies. Vote_lcap100%My European guide! For dummies. Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
My European guide! For dummies. Vote_lcap0%My European guide! For dummies. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
My European guide! For dummies. Vote_lcap0%My European guide! For dummies. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

My European guide! For dummies. Empty My European guide! For dummies.

Post  Ulti_Guy Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:21 pm

SRO FOR DUMMIES ^^

EUROPEAN SILKROAD ONLINE GUIDE.

A guide for the European characters of International Silkroad Online

1.0 Summary of iSRO and foreword
1.1 Dictionary
1.2 Rumours
----
2.0 European Characters summary
2.1 Character Builds
2.2 Traning spots. lv 1-20
----
3.0 Special Thanks
3.1 About
3.2 Also

1.0 Summary of iSRO and foreword.

iSRO is short for International Silkroad Online. Since i haven't played kSRO I don't know much of the differences', Altrough I know that kSRO do have many more high lv weapons and clothin. I will update this section later when I get a hold of more info and since I made this guide when my internet connection was unconnected I wasn't able to search for info. You will read in this guide of build, skills, weapons and also traning spots. NO QUEST MANUAL INSIDE. Also this is just a short guide that I will update later on, this is more or less the base of the guide. Also all mailed in info will get a Special Thanks section where the names of the informants will be. Also send in questions for a FAQ section. Mail: Join993@hotmail.com. Thansk to Lenon on kSRO info ^^

|Made by Ulti. You may not use this guide on any page without my permission (c)|

1.1 Dictionary.

iSRO:International Silkroad Online
kSRO: Korean Silkroad Online
Pk: Player kill
PvP: Player versus Player
PvE:Player versus Environment
SoS: Seal of Star(For more info go to the Weapons section)
SoM: Seal of Moon
SoSun:Seal of Sun
SoX: Seal of -~-(Used when you don't know which Seal weapon you're gonna buy for instance)
Pt:Party
Nuker: Chinese chars that are pure INT and that use the magic attacks of Force magics. More or less the magicans of China.
Pure Str/Int: You only put on one of the stats.
Hybrid: You mix the stats after liking.
X>: X refers as an L, S, B, T, R, J (Tell me if I forgotten any) L:Looking for*Ex. a party*, S: selling a *anything sellable*, B: Buying a *Anything buyable*, T:Trading a *Anything tradeable*, R: recruting* For a party or a guild for ex.* J: Joining *Ex. a guild or party*.

If you feel I should add anything here, please mail me. E-mail is at section 1.0 ~

1.2 Rumours.

Msg me with romour here, about anything that has to do with SRO.

First, I heard that Joymax will add a new Continent, along with that it's said that they'll add Arabs in addition to the European, also the most expected char at the Arabs are Summoners. They're supposed to work like a Necromancer from games like GW, and will summon monsters to help you.

2.0 European Characters summary.

Caster are the Warlock and the Wizard. They wear robes and have a devious magic arsenal. The Wizards are probably the ones who do most damage on one skill. Warlocks also don't only use damage dealing skills, they have mighty magics that drain the life from their opponents and use the lifeenergy from them to refill their own HP. Though the Casters are most often pure INT which make them fearing warriors, since the casters don't only have low HP, they wear robes which make them EXTREMLY wounrable from warriors and Physical damage. *I need to know, Wizard as what job, i think thife since invisible skill but? anyone tell me please.*

The buffers are the Cleric and the Bard, both wanted and sought-after for partys 'cause of their godly buffs. Though they aren't good damagedealers which make them pretty reliable of others in the higher levels. Often Warriors go for a buffer aswell as they're pure Str, whit the buffs warriors will become incredibly powerful. If you wan't to be a buffer, I don't recommend Pure buffer. It's all to many bots in SRO and it won't be to easy to find a good party, the buffers don't do good damage ither.

Mele, that's the section for the Rogues and the Warriors, Both are feared over the SRO world and will kill you fast if you don't do some serious fighting. Rogues don't rely on defence, they rely on that their daggers/crossbows will kill their enemy before they notice. When in stealth the Rogues are feared enemys in PvP as well in Thieving. Rogues also have INCREDIBLY high critical rate and have a skill that highens that also which makes them even more feared. Warriors on the other hand, Are the hunters of the game, The ones with the high HP, high physical defence, high damage, The only thing they are really bad at is at taking Magic damage, But with a healer that is no fear anymore. Warriors are also the most appreciated as Hunters, since they don't have any kind of invisible spell they can't sneak up on thier victims.

2.1 Character Builds

Wizard: The best way to go here, is Pure INT. Some people will put in a bit STR since the lack of HP that wizards have but that is at cost of damage. Damage of HP? Choose. The skills here is more or less if you ask me, max the elementor passives. The ones highest up on the Wizard skilltable. They are the ones that make you aquire new skills, But on some skills, Ex. Fire trap, You need to have firetrap lv 13 if you wan't to have the Fire trap at the higher lvls.

Warlock:Pure INT is the way to go here. I don't know much on this actually. I Think there's a passive skill that you will have to have to aquire other skills, more or less I think this is just like the Wizard just other names and so.

Buffers I don't know about, send me an email with info and I'll update.

Warriors: I think the way here is obvious, Pure STR damn it! Depend on if you are a dual axe, one handed sword, or a two handend swordman. More or less, you'll here too need the passive skills of your profession.

Rogues: Pure STR, Maybe you wan't a hybrid? If anyone got a good hybrid build, mail me! ^_^ Here I don't know if there is passive skills needed to get next skills, think soo though, Also if you are a Crossbow man or a Dagger dude, you will ither need Crossbow Extreme or Dagger Desperate. The skills make your Crit rate MUCHO higher~

2.2 Traning spots lv 1-20

Foreword: This part might be messed up for the people that dont have a SoX or any good blue weapon. Since I mostly one way or another aquire a SoX I train on monsters higher lv than people without one, and this part is based on my own experience.

Pure Int chars: you will nearly have to kill the mobs that you train on in one hit, otherwise your low HP and defence will become a bigger burden than any other time. So if the monsters said here nearly kill you, move to something lower lv and survive instead of D-lv an, yeah, D-lv again. Unless you have Heavy armour from a side profession.

Lv 1-4: You might be able too kill the lv 4 monsters at Travelers hill, Otherwise just kill Movias and Movois.
Lv 4-8: Maybe you should lv up to lv 5 on the Edenps or what they're called, If you can go and kill the wolfs in lv 5. also in lv 8 you can train at the Barpolle camp, ither with the Crossbow bandits at the entrances or the Bartis.
8-13 Now you should be able to go and kill the Barpolles without any trouble, Also you maybe wanting to got to the Kikoples at the lv of 12.
13-16: Now you should really kill Ladons, Simos of Adunas, chose from your ability.
16-18: Go to Nemeas or Selens lion at the Temple, Be carefull though, they have a habit of teaming up.
18-20: I don't recommend to go and kill the Sirens. The fear ability the have make them hard to kill and even harder to survive. IF you can afford go to China and kill the Chjackis or maybe take the ferry over to the crabbys at the Samarkand island.

3.0 Special Thanks

First go to __LinK Of the Mars Server, Thanks for all help, The only reason that I'm still playing is that I wan't PvP and win against you one day ^_^ Also you made my Mars beginner days much funnier, thanks!!

Second Thanks go to Wooooot of the Mars Server. For introducing me the the Wicked guild and helping me with my build problems.

Third go to AngelDust of the Mars Server. Leader of the Wicked guild and the main helper of my Glavie Str character.

Fourth go to DeVouR_ You helped me with financing ^_^ Much apreciated! Thanks!

Fifth is to Lenon of Wicked guild! Gave info on kSRO(Foreword section).

If you feel you should be on this list, Email me and give me the reason. I forget stuff fast and yeah.

Also thanks to:
All players of the Wicked Guild!! My friends. My bros. Gamespot. Gamerzplanet. Coffe. Music. Food. My computer.

3.1 Faq Section

^-~(Send me Questions and I'll answer here)~-^

3.2 About

About the Guide: Made this the 12th of Januari 2008.

About me: played SRO for maybe 2 years. on and off. Though my highest char still is lv 26, Thats embarrasing. I play ONLY for fun and to meet new people, not to to be the BEST, that's just a bonus Wink If you feel like getting togheter and party or something you can always message me ingame; UltimateWizz is my char right now, and i play on Mars.

3.3 Also

Please send me your thoughts and your ideas to me at my email(Is at section 1.0). Also if you think anything is wrong, or something I need to add, or you find the typos(I know there is many and yeah, please mail me soo that I can correct. I wan't this guide to be good Wink). If it's anything AT ALL mail me Wink

Ulti Over N' out!

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ulti_Guy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

My European guide! For dummies. Empty Re: My European guide! For dummies.

Post  Ulti_Guy Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:22 pm

I really hope that you like this guide >_< my first guide, EVER scratch

Ulti_Guy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lenon Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:53 pm

Differences between iSRO and kSRO? U dont have all high lv items in iSRO like in korean version.
Lenon
Lenon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-03

http://lenongrad.myminicity.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LinK Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:13 am

Very nice if it was your first one. And thanks man, I also wish to PvP you one day, I'll hold on 80 to fight you xP. About Cleric, well, I've heard they do the highest magical damage in the game. I'm not sure, I've a cleric lvl 15 full INT ( on Mars ) and looks nice. Like every nuker they lack of hp, so I died many times, but the damage isn't that bad, and it's defence it's balanced with the help of some skills.

And thanks for adding me in 1st place <3 I also thank your for your support and help Very Happy
LinK
LinK
Active
Active

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post  Innervision Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Clerics dont have the highest attacks, wizards do... However, clerics have the strongest skill in the game (so far) "Offering" & "Pure Offering" these 2 skkills r the strongest skills in both euro & chinese, its an AOE so u can kill a multiple number of opponents simultaneously (it has like 960% attack power), u get offering skill at lvl40 & pure offering at lvl80, these skills have long cooldown time tho (not sure how much exactly) it makes sense so u wont spam them in pvp or wars. One last thing, this skill absorbs some of ur hp...
Here is one more reason why wizard + cleric is considered one of the deadliest builds in the game.
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:42 am

Warlock is kinda boring though on this game, you cant summon any cool mobs to fight with you :[[
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Innervision Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:09 am

Some people go Warlock / Warrior, first they lay down their curses on u then they tank u for as long as possible trying to cause more damage using 1-h sword...
I say its too much trouble to kill someone, but its another way of finishing ur opponents in style.
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Back to top Go down

Post  LinK Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Lol, only 1 person voted? That's me then ^^
LinK
LinK
Active
Active

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

My European guide! For dummies. Empty Wizard Jobs

Post  rambojames0 Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:01 am

Hey all, for a wizard the best job to get is a hunter, although they have an invisible spell, the spell makes an entire party invisible and that is extremely helpful when trying to elude those damn thiefs. But because of the wizards low hp it is also helpful to have another person helping you hunt.
rambojames0
rambojames0
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:56 pm

in other words, having a tank with ya, yes ur right ":]]
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Innervision Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:02 am

rambojames0 wrote:Hey all, for a wizard the best job to get is a hunter, although they have an invisible spell, the spell makes an entire party invisible and that is extremely helpful when trying to elude those damn thiefs. But because of the wizards low hp it is also helpful to have another person helping you hunt.

Could be just as useful in thiefing parties imo
Innervision
Innervision
Kinda active
Kinda active

Back to top Go down

Post  rambojames0 Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:29 am

i suppose its a matter of opinion but, if you are a lower level it would be better to be a wizard hunter, and when ur higher level it may be more useful being a wizard thief. that is what i found out any way lol its probably different for everyone.
rambojames0
rambojames0
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  T3mplar Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:09 am

rambojames0 wrote:i suppose its a matter of opinion but, if you are a lower level it would be better to be a wizard hunter, and when ur higher level it may be more useful being a wizard thief.

Why? Smile
T3mplar
T3mplar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207

https://wicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rambojames0 Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:14 am

lol i knew you would ask that lol well i was thinking that when you are lower lvl and your a hunter you will be able to be protected by a tank and as most thiefs are high lvl and u rarely see thief parties it might be better to be a high lvl thief wizard lol
rambojames0
rambojames0
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  T3mplar Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:48 am

There are thiefing parties as well as hunting parties, and imo thiefing or hunting is useless until you get to lvl52+, you'll get your ass kicked A LOT. Besides, until you get to lvl40 best job is trader by far, 1 star trades can't be touched/pooped by thieves.
T3mplar
T3mplar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207

https://wicked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rambojames0 Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:09 am

lol i agree lol but im already hunter and i cant be bothered to change Sad
rambojames0
rambojames0
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hustlar Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:48 pm

would be much cooler if there was a lvl system like 3-5 lvls higher cant touch you so everyone could take part ofany lvl 20+ lvl they are and be thief/trader/hunter whatever
Hustlar
Hustlar
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebux Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:55 pm

Uub wrote:would be much cooler if there was a lvl system like 3-5 lvls higher cant touch you so everyone could take part ofany lvl 20+ lvl they are and be thief/trader/hunter whatever

then it would be too easy to make 5 star trades, and if it was as you say, imagine how it would look IRL, i am going full truck of cannabis, and you want to rob me, but then god comes and says, his younger than you, you cant touch him O_O (stupid fantasy ;DDD), it would be stupid, ye? Smile
Sebux
Sebux
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down